188 Collins Street
+61 3 6231 3003
|Sunday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
|Monday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
|Thursday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
|Friday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
|Saturday|| 09:00am — 06:00pm |
Reviews of CITYDOCTORS
- H LOL Added January 06, 2020★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Possibly the worst clinic in Cph, comes across as mainly a money-making machine.
Rude and stressed staff, all the way from the receptionists to most of the doctors, providing very little interest in and empathy for their patients.
- M C Added January 02, 2020★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Not a nice place. The medic I saw was not forthcoming, appeared uninterested, never attempted to actually treat me. Review based on five visits during about three months
- Luca Naccari Added December 24, 2019★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Terrible experience, almost all the times I visited this clinic.
Unfortunately it is conveniently located for me, otherwise I would have changed immediately.
99% of the staff, from doctors to receptionist are very unprofessional, rude, with lack of medical knowledge. Most of the times they have no clue about what is the problem and no solution for it, besides suggesting to "rest" and giving you painkillers.
Only a couple of nurses are nice and polite.
All the others show very few empathy. Looks like they are bored/irritated to "waste time" with you. Often they had even some racist attitude.
Once Doctor Jacob Maraldo refused to accept my appointment request writing that it was not urgent: I was losing liters of blood and there was risk of colon cancer. I had to call emergency and they told me to show up directly to them pretending to be visited.
If you care about your Health, stay away from this place. I am searching another clinic!!
- Victor Ackerhans Added December 22, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ☆had a bit of trouble using my card (was pushed to the back of the queue). but once the doctor saw me, i was treated by a very warm, welcoming and knowledgable doctor. He made me feel like he had all the time in the world and was happy to discuss different reasons for my illment.
- Kristen Barnhouse Added December 22, 2019★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Went there a few years back. Terrible revolving door for patients - just take a ticket! They are so stressed don’t even listen. Finally found someone else great
Share this page
Today's weather in Hobart TAS
22:00 9 ℃ 1004 hPa 75 % 3 m/s